Retail and Restaurant Transactions
Our Real Estate Department has developed unique expertise in negotiating large retail transactions. We have negotiated transactions against large national retailers, including Nike, Virgin Records, Williams-Sonoma, Starbucks and Eddie Bauer. We have also negotiated numerous restaurant transactions representing both the restaurateur and the landlord. Listed below are a few representative restaurant transactions.
- SCOTT ADAMS (CREATOR OF DILBERT). We represent Scott Adams in negotiation and creation of his restaurant in Pleasanton, California.
- CAFE ROUGE. We represent the owners in negotiation and creation of this bistro-style restaurant on Fourth Street in Berkeley.
- HAWTHORNE LANE. We represent the Gingrasses in their restaurant activities, including the creation of this internationally renowned restaurant.
- PLANET HOLLYWOOD. We represent the landlord in negotiating the lease for the San Francisco Planet Hollywood.
- ONE MARKET RESTAURANT. We represent the landlord in negotiating the lease for Bradley Ogden’s One Market Restaurant.