Currently, we have the following opening:
Corporate Legal Secretary
Performs a variety of advanced secretarial duties including preparing legal documents, closing binders, SEC and other federal/state regulatory filings. Maintains close contact with attorneys, paralegals and clients; observes confidentiality of all legal documents and firm matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare SEC and other regulatory filings and correspondence, and maintain legal files with minimum supervision and instruction.
- Perform broad range of administrative duties which require knowledge of procedures and specialized terminology.
- Schedule conferences, teleconferences, depositions, court reporters, expert witnesses, and make travel arrangements.
- Monitor regulatory filing dates and document filing requirements.
- Use discretion and good judgment when contacting clients.
- Assume responsibility for special projects, including paralegal tasks.
- Enter attorney time on system. Process incoming mail, prepare expense reports.
- Work closely with the Accounting Department to assist with any client related billing issues.
- Provide administrative and overflow support.
Please download the PDF for additional details.
Please note the job description are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Resumes may be submitted to Lisa Jensen, via mail, fax (at 415-421-2922), or e-mail at email@example.com. Ms. Jensen may also be contacted at 415-421-6500.