Representative Founder-owned Company Transactions:
* Represented the founders of Coola Suncare LLC, a sun care products company, in their equity rollover and sale to an affiliate of S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
* Represented the founders of Lime Crime, a cruelty-free cosmetics company, in their equity rollover and sale to Tengram Capital Partners.
* Represented the founders of Enhanced Vision Systems, a vision enhancement products and services company, in their equity rollover and sale to affiliates of Vector Capital.
Representative Private Equity and Public Company Transactions:
* Represented affiliates of Z Capital Partners, L.L.C and Premier Thermal Solutions, LLC in their acquisition of Al-Fe Heat Treating, the largest commercial aluminum heat treater in the United States.
* Represented investment funds affiliated with Siris Capital Group, LLC and Polycom, Inc. in their $2 billion sale of Polycom, Inc. to Plantronics, Inc.
* Represented investment funds affiliated with Siris Capital Group, LLC in their approximately $500 million acquisition of Mitel Mobility Inc. (renamed Mavenir).
* Represented investment funds affiliated with Z Capital Partners, L.L.C. in their acquisition of a gaming-related sports media publication.
* Represented investment funds affiliated with Siris Capital Group, LLC in their $2 billion take-private acquisition of Polycom, Inc.
* Represented investment funds affiliated with Siris Capital Group, LLC in their $650 million take-private acquisition of Xura, Inc.
* Represented Pandora Media, Inc. in its approximately $3.5 billion sale to SiriusXM Holdings.
Media and Technology Transactions:
* Content Acquisition Agreements: Fahad has significant experience as the point attorney for more than a dozen feature film content acquisition agreements, including drafting and negotiating the definitive content acquisition agreement, security agreement, copyright mortgage and assignment, delivery schedule, interparty agreement and related ancillary documents, as well as progressing a content acquisition deal from the term sheet stage through the complete asset delivery stage.
* Outbound Digital and Physical Distribution Agreements: Fahad has substantial experience drafting and negotiating outbound content license deals to digital and physical media licensees and sublicensees in domestic and international territories.
* Other Commercial and Operational Transactions: Fahad is well-versed in providing guidance on commercial and operational transactions and has experience structuring and managing the entire drafting, review and negotiation process for a broad spectrum of commercial contracts, including, service, software, supply, confidentiality and collaboration agreements.
*The above matters were handled prior to joining the Firm.