12 Shartsis Friese Lawyers Recognized by “Best Lawyers” for 2020 – Jonathan Kennedy named Attorney of the Year for Real Estate in San Francisco
San Francisco, August 15, 2019: Shartsis Friese LLP is pleased to announce that 12 of the firm’s lawyers are included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, https://www.bestlawyers.com. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become widely regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence.
Jonathan Kennedy, a senior partner in the firm’s Real Estate Group, was named “Lawyer of the Year” for Real Estate in San Francisco for 2020.
“As a national peer-reviewed and recommended lawyers guide, Best Lawyers provides an important standard of excellence in the legal profession.” said Arthur Shartsis, the Firm’s co-founding partner. “We are extremely proud of our colleagues who were singled out for recognition by Best Lawyers in 2020, including Jonathan Kennedy as ‘Lawyer of the Year’ for Real Estate in San Francisco.”
The following Shartsis Friese attorneys were named to 2020 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Peter Aitelli: Real Estate Law
- J. Derek Boswell: Real Estate Law
- John P. Broadhurst: Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Craig B. Etlin: Real Estate Law
- Jonathan M. Kennedy: Real Estate Law
- Richard S. Kinyon: Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- David H. Kremer: Real Estate Law
- Patrick R. McCabe: Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Alan J. Robin: Real Estate Law
- April Hopkins Rox: Trusts and Estates
- Arthur J. Shartsis: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense – White-Collar
- Joel Zeldin – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Law
Founded in San Francisco in 1975, Shartsis Friese LLP has over 65 lawyers. The firm has extensive trial and business litigation experience, including securities enforcement defense, and a complex transactional practice focused on investment advisers, hedge funds, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities, tax, venture capital, intellectual property, family wealth planning and real estate.