Ms. Meisenheimer is Co-Chair of the Firm’s Litigation Department and has extensive experience in trials and other court proceedings, arbitrations, and mediations. She has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in unfair competition, trade secrets, antitrust and employment litigation. Representative matters include:
- Negotiating terms of $300 million settlement agreement on behalf of public sector client;
- Securing defense judgment in favor of law firm in arbitration brought by departing partner;
- Successfully defending employees who established a competing company in suit brought by former employer;
- Securing walk-away agreement for employee accused of misappropriating trade secrets;
- Securing highly favorable settlement for plaintiff in antitrust action related to SRAM computer memory;
- Negotiating business divorce for investors in startup venture.
Before becoming a partner, Ms. Meisenheimer left the Firm for a year to join the District Attorney’s Office in Multnomah County (Portland, OR). As a Deputy District Attorney, Ms. Meisenheimer gained extensive courtroom experience, trying more than twenty cases as a first chair and making hundreds of court appearances for constitutional motions, bail hearings and other matters.