Shartsis Friese LLP (SF LLP) takes pride in the contributions made by our staff. We look for only the best people to work in a very busy, yet friendly, environment. Intelligence and dedication are two primary characteristics we seek in candidates to join our staff. We also seek people who work efficiently and who like to shoulder responsibility. The attorneys at SF LLP pride themselves on the work performed on behalf of our clients, and we want staff people who will likewise take pride in the work they do for our clients. Also, we seek staff who, like our attorneys, adhere to high standards of excellence, both in their work and in their personal deportment within SF LLP.
In addition to a competitive salary, SF LLP also offers the following:
- A thirty-five hour work week;
- Two weeks vacation to start; three weeks vacation after three years of employment; additional vacation accrued after three years up to four weeks per year;
- Ten days sick leave;
- Full health benefits including a vision plan;
- A Section 125 Plan (often referred to as a flexible spending account program); and
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans (after meeting certain eligibility requirements)
Please direct inquiries via email to Linda Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org.