Mr. Munzinger is a civil trial lawyer with substantial courtroom experience, who focuses on delivering the best possible result at the lowest possible cost for his clients. Mr. Munzinger has litigation experience in many subject matter areas of the law, including:
- “Business divorces” and other disputes between co-owners of companies of all forms;
breach of fiduciary duty, including claims against officers, directors, majority shareholders and advisors;
- misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, copyright/trademark infringement and false advertising;
- disputes involving venture capital financing and internet and technology companies, including start-up companies;
- litigation involving government entities, including representing the State of California, the County of Alameda and the California Department of Insurance;
- litigation involving wineries;
- employment disputes;
- real estate, construction defect and trespass/nuisance litigation;
- legal malpractice, professional responsibility and other cases involving attorneys;
- trespass and nuisance cases; and
- lawsuits involving defamation, invasion of privacy and civil extortion.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Munzinger also advises and negotiates on behalf of CEOs and other executives, shareholders and directors in connection with employment issues or internal corporate governance. Mr. Munzinger’s executive clients include Joey Gonzalez, the CEO of Barry’s Bootcamp, and James Mayo, the CEO of SOS Hydration.